TK-Eval provides the following services:
- Evaluations concentrated on:
- Development programmes
- Organisational questions
- Theme Evaluations: impacts, efficiency, processes, best practices etc.
- Self-evaluation process support
- Research projects
- Information Collection and Analysis
- Questionnaires and Surveys
- Barometers of opinion
- All-in realization of Enterprise Histories and Publications
Below are listed some examples of our references:
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment; Evaluation of the ‘Sustainable Growth and Jobs 2014 - 2020 - Finland's structural funds programme'
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment; Support for change - Evaluation of the achievements and impact of EGF activities
- Council of Oulu Region; Ex post evaluation of the Karelia ENPI CBC Programme.
- Regional Council of Lapland; Evaluation of the Kolarctic ENPI CBC Programme.
- Regional Council of Southwest Finland; Ex-ante evaluation of the Central Baltic Programme 2014-2020.
- Ministry of Employment and the Economy. A study on the effectiveness and functionality of the operations model of change security.
- Ministry of Employment and the Economy. Ex ante evaluation of the 2014-2020 Structural Fund programmes (ESF and ERDF) in Finland.
- Regional Councils of South Karelia and Kymenlaakso. The Mid-term evaluation of South Karelian and Kymenlaakso Regions Regional strategic programmes 2011–2014.
- Ministry of Employment and the Economy. The strategic evaluation of ESF Operational Programme in mainland Finland in 2011.
- Regional Council of South Karelia. The Ex-post evaluation of South-East Finland – Russia INTERREG III A / Neighbourhood Programme 2000-2006.
- Regional Council of Southwest Finland; Ex post evaluation of INTERREG IIIA Southern Finland – Estonia 2000-2006
- Employment and Economic Development Centre for Satakunta; Evaluation of Satakunta Region ESF-projects 2000-2006.
- Ministry of the Interior; Evaluation of Uusimaa Region Urban Development Programme
- Ministry of the Interior; Updating Finnish objective 1 programme’s mid-term evaluations concerning the themes:
- “Importance of objective 1 programme in rural development”
- “Networking and strengthening of skills in Finnish objective 1 areas”
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry; Evaluation of Finnish LAGs´ Draft Programmes for Period 2007-2013 and evaluation of Regional Rural Development Programmes for Employment and Economic Development Centres
- The Central Association of Women Entrepreneurs; Evaluation of Yrittäjien sijaispalvelujärjestelmä -project
- Employment and Economic Development Centre for Southeast Finland (T&E-Centre); Evaluation of Future in Innovative Services -Article 6 -project.
- University of Kuopio; Study on the effectively of education and R&D –activity.
- Employment and Economic Development Centre for Pohjois-Savo; Feasibility study on the extension possibilities of Yritysharava –work method for national scope.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us on need for expertise and co-operation.
gsm +358 50 5505 170